|Event Type:||Urban Hike|
|Date(s) & Time:||Wed, Jan 26 2022
|Registration Cut Off:
Tue, Jan 25 2022 6:00:00 PM
|Event Duration:||About 3 hours|
|Difficulty Rating:||D3: Moderate|
You must be logged in to get the Event Coordinator contact information.
|Member Cost:||Voluntary Donation Only (See Below)|
Members Only, 18 And Older Only
|Maximum Group Size:||1|
|Minimum Group Size:||4|
|Number Registered So Far:||
8 (To see who's signed up, log in to the Member Area)
|Are Dogs Permitted:||
Directive From The TOC
Interim COVID-19 Rules for the Toronto Outdoor Club
- You must meet the following four conditions to
any TOC events.
Within the 14 days preceding the event:
- You have not travelled outside of Ontario;
- You donít
COVID-19, cold, or flu symptoms;
- You have not knowingly
contact with a confirmed COVID-19 case;
- You have taken
passed the Ontario COVID-19 self-assessment on-line
- You will bring a cloth mask/face
covering, which you will wear during the event meet-up, plus
during the event when the 2m social distancing is not possible.
- You will comply with any other rules as detailed on the TOC Rules
- You will comply with any additional rules
the organizer of the event for which you have registered, which
be more strict than the ones detailed above.
- These rules
effect immediately and until further notice.
CONFIRM IN THE "NOTES" SECTION DURING SIGN
YOU MEET ALL THE CONDITIONS LISTED IN THIS
YOU WILL COMPLY WITH ALL THE INTERIM RULES.
Your event coordinator has been instructed to remove
registration without further notice if you do not take this step
- Your coordinator may also remove you
event (even after it has started) if you fail to comply with the
and report you back to the TOC Executive.
- If you cannot or
wish to follow these temporary rules, please wait to sign up for
TOC events until the interim rules are lifted.
your understanding and your cooperation as we keep each
during the pandemic.
This hike will start at Lawrence Station and end at
York Mills Station. We will walk through Blythwood, Sherwood,
Sunnybrook, and on to Edwards Gardens. Washrooms at
Gardens. On to Windfields Park and then pretty streets to
We will be walking at a pace of 5 km or HIGHER.
PLEASE NOTE THE 9:30 AM START.
|Required Items to Bring:|
ICERS! A face mask, OHIP card, and whatever you need to
and comfortably, and also to stay well
|Recommended Items to Bring:|
Use our Event Checklists to make sure you have everything you need.
|How to Get There:|
We will meet in front of the Locke Library across the road
If necessary, please text Dale on day of event 647 518-
Please give your
This hike will go forward rain or shine. The
event will be canceled
in the event of thunderstorms.
- We encourage all members to follow our Etiquette Guidelines at all times while participating in TOC events.
- Details of this event are subject to undergo a change at any point in time, with or without warning.
- Questions about equipment or rentals? Send them to email@example.com.
- Notice any errors or problems in the information on this page? Please notify our Content Editor(s), Stacy, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Voluntary Donation: ( What is this?)|
Suggested donation amount for this event is: $2.00/Person.
Please review our Cancellation Policy carefully!